- How did Kate spend her 37th birthday? - Royal celebration REVEALED Express
- Loved-up royals! See photos of Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and other couples holding hands in public HELLO!
- Prince William used to throw food as a toddler ¡HOLA! USA
- Why the Queen Doesn't Think Kate Middleton's Parents Should Have Royal Titles The Cheat Sheet
- Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton: Who Spent More During Their First Year As A royal? Access
- View full coverage on Google News
DESPITE Prince William’s royal commitments on Kate’s birthday, he made it back in time for a special family tea party to celebrate.
- Photo - holding hands
In her book 'William and Harry,' royal biographer Katie Nicholls reveals that Prince William was a handful growing up and would throw food at dinner.
Despite her princess status, Kate Middleton's parents do not have royal titles. Here's why the queen won't grant titles to Michael and Carole Middleton.
Being a royal … ain't cheap! According to a new study by UFO No More, Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton both spent a lot of money on clothes during the year t...