- Governor Anyang’ Nyong’o rushed to hospital The Standard
- [PHOTOS] Raila, Ruto attend Archbishop Philip Anyolo's installation The Star, Kenya
- Anyang' Nyong'o rushed to hospital from Kisumu fete Daily Nation
- Anyang' Nyong'o admitted at Aga Khan Hospital in Kisumu The Star, Kenya
- Raila and Ruto share podium in Kisumu amid political tension Daily Nation
- View full coverage on Google News
Doctors at the hospital say he has been admitted at ICU but in stable condition.
Deputy President William Ruto and AU High Representative for Infrastructure Development Raila Odinga on Tuesday attended the installation of the new Archbishop of Kisumu Catholic Metropolitan Diocese. Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang'ula, governors Anyang Nyong’o (Kisumu), Cornel Rasanga (Siaya), Wycliffe Wangamati (Bungoma) and Cyprian Awiti (Homa Bay) were also present. Archbishop Zacchaeus Okoth has retired after being in charge since May 21, 1990. Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops chairman Philip Anyolo takes over.
Kisumu County boss admitted to Aga Khan Hospital.
DP and ODM boss lead faithful in witnessing the installation of Bishop Anyolo.