- Apple and Samsung offer Chinese consumers more affordable products Shine News
- China retailers slash iPhone prices after Apple sales warning The Standard
- WSJ: Triple-cam iPhone 11 Max and two more new iPhones coming this year BGR
- Retailers are slashing iPhone prices across China as consumers say the phones aren't worth the cost CNBC
- WSJ: iPhone 11 will have triple camera, XR successor will have dual - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Several Chinese electronics retailers including Alibaba-backed have slashed iPhone prices this week, after Apple blamed poor sales of the smartphone
Apple doesn’t do CES, but Apple-related news and rumors usually dominate the biggest consumer electronics show of the year. 2019 was no different. A purported render of an iPhone XI (or is it iPhone 11?) made its way online a few days ago, featuring three rear-facing cameras and a flash placed asy...
Apple's latest iPhones have been selling poorly in China because they're priced too high and they lack exciting features compared to local rivals.
The iPhone XR successor will retain the LCD, the higher-end iPhone 11 will gain a camera.