- Andy Murray to retire at Wimbledon, at the latest CNN
- Andy Murray to retire this year Daily Mail
- Andy Murray says Australian Open could be his last tournament BBC Sport
- Andy Murray announces impending retirement from tennis – as it happened The Guardian
- Andy Murray admits Australian Open could be his final tournament SkySports
- View full coverage on Google News
Hindered by a hip injury, three-time grand slam winner Andy Murray said he will retire at Wimbledon at the latest. An emotional Murray made the announcement ahead of the Australian Open.
Andy Murray is contemplating almost immediate retirement after appearing to give up hope of coming close to recovering from the hip problems that have dogged him for months.
A tearful Andy Murray says next week's Australian Open in Melbourne could be the last tournament he plays in his career.
Rolling report: How the tennis world reacted after Andy Murray’s emotional press conference at Melbourne Park
Andy Murray is set to retire after Wimbledon in the summer but admitted that the Australian Open could be his final tournament.