1. British man dies after bitten by a mosquito in Sri Lanka  adaderana.lk
  2. British father dies after mosquito bite in Sri Lanka left him with Dengue Fever  Metro.co.uk
  3. Preston man bitten by mosquito in Sri Lanka has died  LancsLive
  4. British dad dies of Dengue fever after being bitten by a mosquito in Sri Lanka  Mirror Online
  5. Dad dies after mosquito bite left him paralysed and 'locked inside own body'  Daily Record
  6. View full coverage on Google News
A British father has died after a mosquito bite in Sri Lanka left him 'locked inside his own body'. Colin Whiteside died yesterday, weeks after he was diagnosed with Dengue...He was left 'locked inside his own body' after the bite paralysed him.

British father dies after mosquito bite in Sri Lanka left him with Dengue Fever | Metro News

Tributes have been paid to dad Colin Whiteside, from Preston, whose trip ended in tragedy after he developed pneumonia and sepsis after being bitten by the insect Tributes have been paid to dad Colin Whiteside, from Preston, whose trip ended in tragedy after he developed pneumonia and sepsis after being bitten by the insect

British dad dies of Dengue fever after being bitten by a mosquito in Sri Lanka - Mirror Online

Colin Whiteside was diagnosed with Dengue Fever after a holiday in Sri Lanka.Colin Whiteside was diagnosed with Dengue Fever after a holiday in Sri Lanka.

Preston man bitten by mosquito in Sri Lanka has died - LancsLive

Colin Whiteside contracted Dengue Fever while in Sri Lanka after being bitten. Colin Whiteside contracted Dengue Fever while in Sri Lanka after being bitten.

Dad dies after mosquito bite left him paralysed and 'locked inside own body' - Daily Record

“Philippines Declares a National #Dengue Epidemic. Mosquito-Borne Disease Has Killed More Than 600 This Year https://t.co/iYQznm4idY via @NYTHealth”

André Picard on Twitter: "Philippines Declares a National #Dengue Epidemic. Mosquito-Borne Disease Has Killed More Than 600 This Year https://t.co/iYQznm4idY via @NYTHealth"

“🚨Attention Miami-Dade! 🚨 For the 2nd time this year, #Dengue fever has been locally acquired in Miami-Dade. We must all take steps to #StaySafe and avoid mosquitos. Learn how you can take precautions here ⬇️ https://t.co/igcMixVg50”

Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell on Twitter: "🚨Attention Miami-Dade! 🚨 For the 2nd time this year, #Dengue fever has been locally acquired in Miami-Dade. We must all take steps to #StaySafe and avoid mosquitos. Learn how you can take precautions here ⬇️ https://t.co/igcMixVg50"

"Goodnight My Boy I will Love You Forever" "Goodnight My Boy I will Love You Forever"

Devoted Liverpool fan dies after mosquito bite left him 'locked inside his own body' - Liverpool Echo