1. Indian deal primes pumps for BP | Business  The Times
  2. BP to enter India's fuel retail market with Reliance tie-up  Reuters Africa
  3. Reliance, BP form joint venture to set up petrol pumps  Deccan Herald
  4. BP extends partnership with Ambani’s Reliance Industries in India  Financial Times
  5. Reliance-BP ink new fuel retail JV; to set up 5,500 petrol pump outlets in 5 years  Livemint
  6. View full coverage on Google News
Global oil major BP is deepening its ties with Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries by forging a fuel retailing joint venture to capitalise on rising demand in Asia's third-biggest economy.Global oil major BP is deepening its ties with Indian conglomerate Reliance Indu...

UPDATE 1-BP to enter India's fuel retail market with Reliance tie-up - Agricultural Commodities - Reuters

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Reliance Industries and UK's BP plc have agreed to form a new joint venture to set up 5,500 petrol pumps and retail aviation turbine fuel to airlines in India, the two firms said on Tuesday.Reliance Industries and UK's BP plc have agreed to form a new joint venture to set up 5,500 petrol pumps and retail aviation turbine fuel to airlines in India, the two firms said on Tuesday.

Reliance, BP form joint venture to set up petrol pumps | Deccan Herald

BP is to enter the fast-growing Indian fuels market through a deal to acquire joint ownership of Reliance Industries’ 1,400 petrol stations and together open a further 4,100 sites.The oil major will take a 49 per cent stake in the joint venture for an undisclosed sum, with final terms due to be agBP is to enter the fast-growing Indian fuels market through a deal to acquire joint ownership of Reliance Industries’ 1,400 petrol stations and together open a further 4,100 sites. The oil major...

Indian deal primes pumps for BP | Business | The Times

Oil and Natural Gas Corp. had bid for 20 blocksOil and Natural Gas Corp. had bid for 20 blocks

Reliance-BP makes first bid for oil block; Vedanta bids for 30 - The Hindu

While Reliance already independently runs 1,343 petrol pumps in India, BP received a licence to set up 3,500 fuel retail outlets in India in October 2016While Reliance already independently runs 1,343 petrol pumps in India, BP received a licence to set up 3,500 fuel retail outlets in India in October 2016

Reliance, BP to jointly set up 2,000 petrol pumps in India

India Business News: Reliance Industries and UK's BP plc have agreed to form a new joint venture to set up petrol pumps and retail aviation turbine fuel to airlines in IndIndia Business News: Reliance Industries and UK's BP plc have agreed to form a new joint venture to set up petrol pumps and retail aviation turbine fuel to airlines in Ind

Reliance, BP form JV to set up 5,500 petrol pumps, retail jet fuel - Times of India

Reliance Industries Ltd. said it would form a joint venture with British oil-and-gas explorer BP Plc. to expand retailing of fuels in India.The Mukesh Ambani-owned company would hold 51 percent stake in the new venture, with BP holding the remaining stake. 

Mukesh Ambani’s JV: Reliance Industries Ties Up With BP To Expand Fuel Retail Business

Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and British multinational oil and gas company, BP, have formed a new fuel retail joint venture.Get latest Aviation online at cnbctv18.com Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and British multinational oil and gas company, BP, have formed a new fuel retail joint venture.Get latest Aviation online at cnbctv18.com

RIL, BP ink new fuel retail joint venture - cnbctv18.com

Besides, this joint venture will also include RIL’s aviation fuels business, which currently operates at over 30 airports across India, providing pa..Besides, this joint venture will also include RIL’s aviation fuels business, which currently operates at over 30 airports across India, providing pa..

reliance industries: Reliance Industries partners BP to set up 5,500 fuel stations, Auto News, ET Auto

BP will own a 49 per cent stake in its new joint venture, with the rest held by Reliance, operator of the world's biggest refining complex.BP will own a 49 per cent stake in its new joint venture, with the rest held by Reliance, operator of the world's biggest refining complex.

Reliance Industries Partners With BP For Fuel Retail Sales In India

JV targets 5,500 retail stations over the next five yearsJV targets 5,500 retail stations over the next five years

RIL signs pact with BP to supply aviation fuel, run retail outlets - The Hindu BusinessLine

Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries on Tuesday said it has entered into an agreement with British energy giant BP plc to form a new joint venture that will include a retail service station network and aviation fuels business across India.Mukesh Ambani's RIL will hold 51 per cent stake in this new joint venture company and BP will own the remaining 49 per cent stake; The JV will assume ownership of RIL's existing Indian fuel retail network of over 1,400 sites across the India

Mukesh Ambani's RIL, BP form new retail joint venture to set up 5,500 petrol pump outlets in 5 years

Read more about Reliance, BP announce JV to set up 5,500 petrol pumps; RIL to hold 51% on Business Standard. Out of the total 6,802 fuel retail outlets run by private sector companies in India, around 20.5 per cent or 1,400 are currently with the RILOut of the total 6,802 fuel retail outlets run by private sector companies in India, around 20.5 per cent or 1,400 are currently with the RIL

Reliance, BP announce JV to set up 5,500 petrol pumps; RIL to hold 51% | Business Standard News

Reliance will hold 51 percent stake in the new joint venture, while BP will have the remaining 49 percent. This joint venture would assume ownership of Reliance's existing Indian fuel retail network and access its aviation fuel business.Reliance will hold 51 percent stake in the new joint venture, while BP will have the remaining 49 percent. This joint venture would assume ownership of Reliance's existing Indian fuel retail network and access its aviation fuel business.

Reliance, BP form fuel retail venture, to set up 5,500 petrol pumps over next 5 years - Moneycontrol.com

Access Denied

The joint venture will build on Reliance's existing fuel retailing network of near 1,400 petrol pumps and an aviation fuel business.The joint venture will build on Reliance's existing fuel retailing network of near 1,400 petrol pumps and an aviation fuel business.

Reliance and BP Form Joint Venture to Set up 5,500 Petrol Pumps - News18